ASPLOS is the premier forum for multidisciplinary systems research spanning computer architecture and hardware, programming languages and compilers, operating systems and networking, as well as applications and user interfaces. The research may target diverse goals such as performance, energy and thermal efficiency, resiliency, security, and sustainability. The importance of such cross-cutting research continues to grow as we grapple with the end of Dennard scaling, the explosion of big data, scales ranging from ultra-low power wearable devices to exascale parallel and cloud computers, the need for sustainability, and increasingly human-centered applications. ASPLOS embraces systems research that directly targets these new problems in new ways.
News & Important Dates
- Early Registration Deadline Extended to February 23rd. Feb 17, 2015.
- Technical Program is up. Jan 28, 2015.
- Registration site is up. Jan 15, 2015.
- Workshop and Tutorials program have been finalized. Jan 12, 2015.
- Hotel reservation information is available. Jan 8, 2015.
- ASPLOS - WACI CFP is announced. Dec 15, 2014.
- ASPLOS - ACM Student Research Competition (SRC) CFP is announced. Aug 18, 2014.
- Updated CFP is online. Jul 14, 2014.
- Submission site is up. Jul 14, 2014.
- Program Committee is announced. May 26, 2014.
- First CFP is online. Feb 26, 2014.
- ASPLOS 2015 website is on. Feb 5, 2014.