ASPLOS is the premier forum for multidisciplinary systems research spanning computer architecture and hardware, programming languages and compilers, operating systems and networking, as well as applications and user interfaces. The research may target diverse goals such as performance, energy and thermal efficiency, resiliency, security, and sustainability. The importance of such cross-cutting research continues to grow as we grapple with the end of Dennard scaling, the explosion of big data, scales ranging from ultra-low power wearable devices to exascale parallel and cloud computers, the need for sustainability, and increasingly human-centered applications. ASPLOS embraces systems research that directly targets these new problems in new ways.
Early Registration Deadline - February 16th
Travel Grant Application Deadline - February 12th
Call for Wild and Crazy Ideas (WACI)
Call for Workshops and Tutorials
ASPLOS - ACM Student Research Competition (SRC)
ASPLOS invites participation in the ACM Student Research Competition (SRC). Sponsored by ACM and Microsoft Research, the SRC is a forum for undergraduates and graduate students to share their research results, exchange ideas, and improve their communication skills while competing for prizes.
ASPLOS - ACM Student Research Competition (SRC) CFP (Extended Deadline: 14th of December 2014).
News & Important Dates
- Technical Program is up. Jan 28, 2015.
- Registration site is up. Jan 15, 2015.
- Workshop and Tutorials program have been finalized. Jan 12, 2015.
- Hotel resservation information is available. Jan 8, 2015.
- ASPLOS - WACI CFP is announced. Dec 15, 2014.
- ASPLOS - ACM Student Research Competition (SRC) CFP is announced. Aug 18, 2014.
- Updated CFP is online. Jul 14, 2014.
- Submission site is up. Jul 14, 2014.
- Program Committee is announced. May 26, 2014.
- First CFP is online. Feb 26, 2014.
- ASPLOS 2015 website is on. Feb 5, 2014.