ASPLOS is the premier forum for multidisciplinary systems research spanning computer architecture and hardware, programming languages and compilers, operating systems and networking, as well as applications and user interfaces. The research may target diverse goals such as performance, energy and thermal efficiency, resiliency, security, and sustainability. The importance of such cross-cutting research continues to grow as we grapple with the end of Dennard scaling, the explosion of big data, scales ranging from ultra-low power wearable devices to exascale parallel and cloud computers, the need for sustainability, and increasingly human-centered applications. ASPLOS embraces systems research that directly targets these new problems in new ways.
ASPLOS - ACM Student Research Competition (SRC)
ASPLOS invites participation in the ACM Student Research Competition (SRC). Sponsored by ACM and Microsoft Research, the SRC is a forum for undergraduates and graduate students to share their research results, exchange ideas, and improve their communication skills while competing for prizes.
News & Important Dates
- ASPLOS - ACM Student Research Competition (SRC) CFP is announced. Aug 18, 2014.
- Updated CFP is online. Jul 14, 2014.
- Submission site is up. Jul 14, 2014.
- Program Committee is announced. May 26, 2014.
- First CFP is online. Feb 26, 2014.
- ASPLOS 2015 website is on. Feb 5, 2014.